TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Welcome to the Deity New York (the “store”) Deity New York provides services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this Agreement (‘’The Agreement”). In addition, when you use any of our services, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. We reserve the right to change this Site and these terms and conditions at any time. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Legal capacity to Transact
- Customers who are not up to the age of 18 must not use this website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are up to the age of eighteen (18).
- Your personal data will be used to provide you with information about the goods and services offered through our website for billing and order fulfillment.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt-out at any point and also request that us to stop recording or transferring your personal data at any time.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Deity New York hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by us in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us in advance. Deity New York reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
Customers/users are vehemently and specifically prohibited from engaging in the following:
- • Committing, aiding, perpetuating a criminal offense, send or spread Trojan, virus, worm or any technologically dangerous and heinous materials or substance on this website.
- • Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any similar activity in relation to this website.
- • Corrupt data, hack into any aspect of the service, or cause a provocation on other website users.
- • Sending spam (i.e. unsolicited advertising or promotional materials) or a plot to disrupt the performance of the computer facilities of or accessed through this website.
- • Uploading obscene and corrupt photos or videos like pornography.
- • Wrongful use of the website in any way that may occasion or cause harm to the website or contrary to the stipulated applicable laws and regulations.
- Any contravention of any of the terms and conditions expressly set out here will result into substantial and irreparable loss which will also amount to a criminal offense. We will report such contravention and violation to the relevant law enforcement agencies and reveal your identity to them so be properly guided as we frown against illegality and wrongful use of this website.